Terms and Conditions
These Official Rules (“Official Rules”) govern your participation in the LG Ambassador Program (“Program”). If you do not agree to any provision of these Official Rules, do not register for, or participate in the Program. Subject to these Official Rules, During the defined Promotion Period, subject to change, Program Points can be used for purposes of acquiring a variety of products, services or benefits that may be listed within the then-current version of the Program Catalog ( “Rewards Catalog”) accessible at or within the following Internet website located at the domain: https://www.lgambassador.com (the “Program Website”).
1. Only United States residents who are of the age of majority in their state of residence and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by a participating authorized dealer or distributor of qualifying LG brand business products distributed by LG Electronics, USA Inc. (“LG”) are eligible to participate in the Program (each, an “Eligible Participants”). If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your LG Sales Representative.
2. To participate in the Program, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the Program Website and receive a confirmation of registration via email from either LG or its Program administrator (each, a “Registered Participant”). Each of LG or its Program administrator reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the Program at any time. Registered Participants are permitted to use the Program Website to participate in the program by completing the promotion criteria (“Qualifying Activities”). LG reserves the right to deactivate and terminate the Program account of any Registered Participant who has failed to complete an activity for one year (12 consecutive months), which deactivation and termination will result in a forfeiture of any and all then-outstanding Program rewards, credits, points or other forms of value accrued through the Program.
3. LG reserves the right to modify the list of Qualifying Activities and/or the value of any cash or in- kind rewards assigned to such Qualifying Activities at any time with or without notice.
4. LG reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program at any time with or without notice.
5. LG Ambassador Program.
A. Registered Participants are eligible to accrue “LG Ambassador Program Points” through the Program Website for Qualifying Activities. LG will create a LG Ambassador Program online account (“LG Ambassador Account”) to be established within the Program Website under the name of each Registered Participant who completes a Qualifying Activity.
B. The use and redemption of Program points is subject to any additional restrictions, terms, conditions and/or privacy policies set forth on the Redemption Website or in the Rewards Catalog; provided that, in the event there is any conflict between such additional restrictions, terms and conditions and these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall govern. Program participation may not be transferred, shared, or combined with the Program Points of any other Registered Participant or redeemed or accrued in connection with any promotion or program other than the Program. A Registered Participant will need to accrue a minimum number of Program Points to be eligible for the prize levels and rewards listed on the Rewards Catalog.
C. Program Points have no cash value, do not constitute legal currency, are not transferable, saleable or refundable, and may be used only in exchange for products through the Program Website. LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards expire and become void and will not be redeemable within fifteen (15) days after any announcement that the Program is being terminated, 365 days of user inactivity, or otherwise discontinued unless such announcement specifies a longer time period. Prior to any such termination or discontinuation announcement, Registered Participants may receive an email notification regarding the deadline for redeeming LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards that are scheduled to expire and become void. Participants who fail to redeem any or all of their outstanding LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards by or before such deadline date will forfeit such LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards and the LG Ambassador Accounts in which those LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards have been stored will be closed and deactivated permanently. D. Registered Participants may return merchandise acquired using LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards (subject to any applicable return instructions, procedures, deadline and restrictions set forth in the Program Website or the Rewards Catalog) for a refund or exchange so long as their LG Ambassador Account is active and in good standing.
6. Duplicate completion of Qualify Activities will not be processed.
7. LG determination of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the Program, these Official Rules or any other Program rules or restrictions shall be final.
8. If a Registered Participant changes employment to a different participating authorized LG dealer or distributor, the Registered Participant’s LG Ambassador Account can be transferred and remain intact only upon notification to the Program administrator, as instructed within the Program Website. If a Registered Participant leaves the employ of a participating authorized LG dealer or distributor (whether voluntarily or involuntarily) and does not immediately become employed by another participating authorized LG dealer or distributor, such Registered Participant must redeem all outstanding LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards within five (5) days of such termination of employment or forfeit all unredeemed LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards. Registered Participants will not for any purpose be considered an employee, representatives or agents of LG, and Registered Participants will not obtain, or become eligible to receive, any rights under any LG employee benefit plan or otherwise.
9. The discovery of any falsification of any completion of Qualifying Activities submitted under the Program or any other attempts to game, undermine or otherwise defraud the Program, LG, the Program administrator, the Program Website or any other aspect of the Program, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Program and a complete forfeiture of all outstanding LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards, Rewards and Pr. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LG RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in the Program. U.S. Registered Participants may receive an IRS 1099 form as required by federal law following the end of each calendar year during the Program as a result of consideration received as a consequence of their participation in the Program. Canadian Registered Participants will receive a statement of reward earnings following the end of each calendar year during the Program as a result of consideration received as a consequence of their participation in the Program. Accordingly, Registered Participants may be asked to supply a federal U.S. Social Security Number (SSN) or Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN).
12. LG may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the Program Website. The Program, and the format, elements, rules, duration and/or terms and conditions of the Program, including, without limitation, Rewards Catalog and other offerings, participating merchants, LG Reward Point values for validated completion of Qualifying Activities, point values assigned to products, services or benefits appearing in the Rewards Catalog or elsewhere, LG Ambassador Point expiration dates, and transaction summaries, may be modified, amended and/or discontinued at any time, with or without notice. All products, services or benefits provided by third parties that may become available or redeemable through participation in the Program are subject to the specific terms, conditions, restrictions, availability and warranties established by such third parties. LG reserves the right to establish and, from time to time, amend a maximum number of LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards that any single Registered Participant may accrue over any designated period of time deemed appropriate.
13. Neither LG nor its Program administrator assumes any responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
14. Neither LG nor the Program administrator maintains any control over the suppliers of any LG Ambassador products, services or benefits procured by any Registered Participant through the participation in the Program. Accordingly, neither LG nor the Program administrator makes any guarantees, warranties or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to such products, services or benefits or accepts any liability for any loss, expense, damage or injury incurred as a result of any defect or failure thereof. LG AND THE PROGRAM ADMINISTRATOR SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT with respect to such products, services or benefits. By redeeming LG Ambassador Program Prize Levels and Rewards in exchange for one or more such products, services or benefits, any Registered Participant releases and agrees to hold harmless LG and the Program administrator and their respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates, respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Companies”) from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death and property, arising from or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any such product(s), services or benefits.
15. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE PROGRAM WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE REWARDS CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OR LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
16. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants or Registered Participants or any other parties in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all related legal proceedings shall take place in Chicago, IL.
17. The Program is void where prohibited by law.